Capital Endodontics

Call or Text (608) 442-3300

Monday – Friday 7:30am–4:30pm

Traumatic Injuries

Dental injuries can result in chipped, fractured, dislodged, and knocked-out (avulsed) teeth. Some injuries may affect the inner soft tissue of the tooth called the pulp, and root canal therapy may be needed when the injured pulp becomes inflamed or infected. Your endodontist will discuss treatment options based on the type, location, and severity of the injury.