What to Expect at Your Appointment during COVID-19
Your health and wellbeing is of the highest priority to us. We continue to ensure a clean and safe environment and comply with all OSHA and CDC guidelines.
- At this time, we are only allowing patients beyond the point of entry at our offices. Please bring any paperwork you have filled out with you to your appointment.
- If you have a mask, please wear it to your appointment.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sanitize your hands when checking in with the front desk.
- If needed, we will have you fill out the remainder of your paperwork.
- An assistant will escort you to your treatment room where you will have your temperature taken as part of our routine assessment prior to any dental treatment. Please note, any temperature at or above 100.5 F is considered a fever and therefore, we will not be able to proceed with treatment.
- If able to proceed with treatment, we will have you do a 60 second peroxide pre-rinse.
- The doctor and assistant will discuss the remainder of your care based on treatment needs.